Wednesday 25 April 2012

Zodiac rings: Do they really bring Good Luck


I’m a 25 year old girl, who comes from a small town called Nasik. My father is a retired bank manager and my mother is a school teacher. I have an elder brother who is an engineer with a multinational company. Though Nasik is a small town it has some multinational firms. Today I will tell you how zodiac ring changed my luck. I work as an HR executive with a small private firm. My life is smooth and everything is fine, however, I’m unmarried and I don’t get good proposals. I mean I do get proposals, but they are never good. This makes me and my whole family very unhappy. My father and brother, want me to get married as soon as possible. Many proposals came my way, but none of them were good. I was told by a Pandit to fast on Mondays to get good proposals. I started doing as I was told and it has been six months, since I began fasting, but still no change has happened. Most of the proposals that come my way are of boys who are not properly settled. My father has asked my brother, too look for suitable boys of our caste in his company. My brother says most of the boys in his company are married or have girlfriends. My father has asked all his friends to look for suitable proposals for me, but most of them,bring proposals for my brother.
The only topic that is discussed in our house is my marriage. My name is even registered with a marriage bureau, but no proposals are coming my way. Most of the proposals the marriage bureau people send are of men who are forty years of age. This way my marriage is the biggest worry in our life.

One day I met an old school friend of mine, her name is Sunita. She had got married, recently to an engineer boy. Before this even her parents were very worried about her marriage. I congratulated her and asked her how they found this proposal. She showed a ring which she was wearing on the fore finger of her right hand. It had the Capricorn sign, goat made on it. I asked her what that was. She replied, that this ring had changed her life completely. I couldn’t believe her. How can a ring change your life. What does a ring have to do with getting good proposals. She said that the zodiac ring was a lucky charm, which has life changing qualities. After wearing that ring many people have found good luck in their lives.

I went home and told my mother, about zodiac ring, she discussed the matter with my father, and we decided to order one for me. After I ordered the zodiac ring within a month I started getting good proposals. Today I’m happily married to an engineer and have a one year old son. I have recommended the ring to many of my friends and all my family members wear the lucky ring. It really has life changing qualities.

The next day I wore the ring after having bath and performing puja. I wore it in the forefinger as it was too big for the ring finger. You won’t believe it but two days after wearing the ring I got call for interview to a multinational firm and I got selected in the interview. Since the day I have worn that ring, I have been called for so many job interviews and I have a very good job today. 

2 comments: