Monday 23 April 2012

One Ring can change your life!!


As my father had become depressed and was mentally and emotionally in capable of taking care of the business he trusted me and felt that I could take care of the business despite all odds. I passed my SSC exams and at the age of 16 joined my father’s business. I wanted to complete my higher studies too, so along with joining my father’s business I joined St. Xavier’s college. At that phase in my life, I had three goals in my life. First was to get my elder sisters married in good families, second was to expand my father’s business and do something different in the field of jewellery making and thirdly I wanted to move into a bigger flat.

After I completed my graduation I achieved my first goal, I got my elder sisters married in good families. Now was the time for fulfillment of my goal number two, so I joined courses in gem stones, diamonds and jewellery making to expand my current skill set. Gradually I took complete charge of my father’s business and my father retired from the business. After I had completed all courses in jewellery I applied all the knowledge I had gathered from the courses in my business, my business grew exponentially.  Thus I achieved my second goal, that of expanding my father’s business.

After this I achieved my third goal, we moved into a two bedrooms, hall, and kitchen flat in the same vicinity where we used to live earlier. I got married in 1987. Because I had seen so many ups and downs in my life, I realized that destiny, plays a major role in our lives. I started searching for a solution, in the form of
astrological rings that would help me change destiny. I made this a goal of my life. I decided to extensively research on destiny, its role and a solution that would help me transform my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment