Thursday 12 April 2012

ZODIAC POWER RINGS ALL STORIES


Don’t worry about failure   
From one to hundred percent results


I was paranoid about when I would fail next. It sounds strange but when you become used to a life filled with failures then you resign yourself to an insignificant position. You may feel as if I am exaggerating when I am saying all this but when you get to know more about me I am sure you will agree.

Living life as Parthiv Patel for twenty six years, I’ve never performed well in school or college. I’ve always been a face in the crowd from whom nobody expects anything. Not even my family and as for my friends, well, they’ve always made fun of me. To be honest my heightened lack of confidence brought me to the brink of a nervous breakdown when I was about to appear for my SSC examinations. And since then my mother was happy if I merely survived rather than being a success like my elder brother. The fact that I managed to complete my graduation was a big achievement in their eyes. After completing my graduation I helped my father in his business but I could sense it that I was a liability that his business can do without.

Around two and a half years ago my mother brought a Zodiac Power Ring for me. According to her these Zodiac Power Rings are made of Panchadhatu i.e. a combination of five metal namely Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper and Zinc. And by wearing this Ring whatever deficiency of any of these metals that my body must be having will be compensated for and I could lead a better life. I laughed cynically at first and told my mother that if I see a change of even 1% then I’d be happy with that.

The last couple of years have been the best years of my life. For the manner in which I have developed confidence within me is simply unprecedented. I became aggressive, bold and brimming with enthusiasm. I also did a Computer Course and suddenly I found out that I am quite good at it. My maternal uncle offered me a job in his business establishment and this coaxed my father into asking me to help him in his business again. Now, the remarkable part is that he doesn’t close a deal till the time he discusses it with me. I had asked for a 1% improvement but my Zodiac Power Ring has helped me more than 100% and I seem to be getting better with each passing day. If a Zodiac Power Ring can do this to me….then all you people stand a Great Chance of making it real big. Buy your Zodiac Power Ring today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment