Thursday 12 April 2012

Thank God I am alive today - Living another day…..Thanks


I am glad that I am alive today to tell you my story. I Shivani Jaitly am a firm believer in the realistic scientific approach. And it was because of that I resisted when my mother asked me to wear Zodiac Power Ring in my right hand before going for our college holidays to Andaman Nicobar Islands in December last year. Now, this Zodiac Power Ring is quite attractive so I didn’t mind wearing it just for flaunting before my friends. My Mom had said that it can help you save against disasters and change your life for better. And I can say it vehemently that my Mom is absolutely correct. 

When the wrath of Tsunami struck Andaman, I could have easily been swept away by the mighty waves but I didn’t. I don’t know how but suddenly I felt a surge of energy and courage erupting within me as the water gushed inside our hotel room. All my friends were swept away and I would have been swept away as well if I wouldn’t have clung on to the door of our room for two full days. Something within kept on telling me not to give up and then that energy level never drained in spite of heavily trying circumstance.

When the rescue team evacuated me they were dumbstruck. And so was I. even while flying back to Bangalore with the rescue time the plane developed some technical problem. We might have perished in the air but I kept on egging the pilot to keep trying the systems. And as were about to hit the ground our plane got back on track once again. Thanks to my Zodiac Power Ring, my life was saved twice within the span of forty eight hours. If you want to be positive in life and concentrate on important aspects of life for long hours at a stretch then buy your Zodiac Power Ring today!

Living another day…..Thanks

I was caught in the wrath of Tsunami while holidaying with my college friends in Andaman Nicobar Islands. While everyone was swept away I survived for two days clutching on to my hotel room. This remarkable resilience and positive energy came within me because of my Zodiac Power Ring. If you want to be saved in disasters then buy your Zodiac Power Ring today

No comments:

Post a Comment