Thursday 12 April 2012

Don’t worry about failure From one to hundred percent results


I had a miserable life till my mother asked me to start wearing Zodiac Power Ring.  I jokingly wished that even if there’s one percent improvement in my hopeless personality then I’d be happy. But in the last two and a half years I have undergone an amazing change in my self confidence, self belief, self worth and happiness quotient. Today I have become the right hand man of my father and he takes my opinion on all matters though only a few years ago he thought that I was a liability. Thank You Zodiac Power Rings….I don’t have words to thank you enough.

See your life change for the better
Now I can call my life a real success!!!

Working as a senior sales manager in a multi billion dollar MNC, I Vijayanti Mudgal felt that I have achieved everything till my father passed away in a car accident. My mother who was very close to him suffered a severe heart attack and passed away within a month’s time. All of a sudden I felt totally helpless and very distraught. The realization started dawning upon me I had no one to call my own as I was already thirty five then and had somehow never felt the need to marry. My ambition spoilt my personal relationships and when I needed a trustworthy shoulder to cry upon there was none.

Within a span of few months my entire life started getting adversely affected. I had given up everything for my work, my position of power but it all seemed so baseless and useless as I was missing people, close friends with whom I could spend some leisurely time with. I read about Zodiac Power Rings in a newspaper and was impressed with the fact that the maker of these Rings has a Masters in Astronomy from an American University. Anything scientific goes down well with me. And I was proven right.

The Zodiac Power Ring that I wear on my right hand is not merely an attractive jewel for the past seven months or so, it has actually rewritten my destiny. Would you believe it that I am going to get married next month. A woman who has spent so many years in the corporate board rooms and who never even had the time to contemplate marriage is actually going to settle with an Artiste who regularly puts up exhibitions at the famous Jahangir Art Gallery. Since the day I started wearing my Zodiac Power Ring, there has been an alarming change in me. For the first time I started getting invitations to parties organized by a few colleagues. I met some interesting people in one such party and then I got invited to a few more. That’s how I met my would be husband Rajesh. Off late I had been making a conscious attempt to read all kinds of newspapers and magazines and I knew what to speak with whom. And it was great to find out that people started considering me a Fun person to be with. The number of friends I’ve made in the past few months is humongous.  

My Zodiac Power Ring has really helped me discover my true nature. What about You!

No comments:

Post a Comment