Monday 23 April 2012

The Divine Magic Ring - This Ring will take you to unexpected promotions in jobs and business


After much research I figured out that each zodiac sign would require a unique composition and a specific time of making the ring based on tidal waves and astral positioning. After this I made another ring based on my sun sign, after wearing it only for fifteen days, much to my surprise I found tremendous change in my life. Owing to my knowledge of jewellery and my good luck, I was appointed as a consultant with a multinational jewellery firm; I could make a good living for myself. With this I could also achieve my current goal, that of helping people changes their destiny.

I began gifting the paanchdhatu rings to friends and relatives without letting them know of its life changing quality. Most of my friends found great success after wearing that ring. After this I not only decided to market the rings, I also wrote a thesis of my research and sent it to US for a PhD. I felt that if I had a scientific backing for this product, people would easily put their faith in it. The authorities in Rochville University were so impressed with my thesis that they granted me a PhD in Metallic Powers.

 I had many celebrity clients too who were ready to pay any amount to get the ring, but my dream was to serve the common people only. I decided to make this product available for the common public as the Zodiac Power Ring. I gave small advertisements in papers to educate people about my product. I even offered money back guarantee to those customers who were not satisfied with the product. Slowly and steadily people started buying the rings and benefiting from it. Gradually I managed to create a nationwide market for my product by word of mouth publicity. I have sold a million zodiac rings and my elder son Gaurav has also joined me in my business and my younger son Gautam and my wife Kabita have been a great source of motivation for me. Inspired by them I have come up with newer innovations such as Zodiac Power Pendants, Cards, Armours, Bangles and Pens that would serve a purpose similar to that of the Ring, which is to help ordinary people achieve extraordinary results.

No comments:

Post a Comment