Monday 23 April 2012

Rings play a very vital part in changing your Life.


As I found that destiny played a major role in my life I decided to research on destiny. I found a new goal in my life, which was to help people change their destinies and live a happy and full life. Before I could help people I had to find more about destiny, fate and horoscopes. Did they affect everybody’s life and how one could change one’s fate.  I started doing extensive research on destiny based on my great grandfather, Aghat  Jalui’s work. He was a renowned Vedic Astrologer, during the British Rule. His studies helped me to know how Zodiacsigns play an important role in a person’s behavior, life and destiny.

His studies often made references to Holy Scriptures, and mainly to Bhagvad Gita. He made mention of Paanchdhatu,  this concept  really caught my attention. It is mentioned in Bhagvad Gita, that Lord Krishna gave Arjuna an armour made of Paanchdhatu. This means a combination of five unique metals. This would help Arjuna. This unique armour would help Arjun get ober his dilemma and choose the correct path, the righteous one and made him courageous enough to face his own family in the battle of Kurukshetra. The armour made of Paanchdhatu not only made him physically stronger, but also had a strong mental impact which was a boon to Arjuna in the course of Mahabharata.

This research showed to me how the combination of five metals, that are gold, silver, copper, iron and zinc can transform, one’s life for the better. After this I began researching on what would be the appropriate combination of the five metals and how it would work as per zodiac sun signs. Based on my research and my sun sign I made a ring of Paanchdhatu for myself. I had very high expectations from the ring, but I was not meeting all my expectations. I attended seminars, classes on Vedic and Western Astrology,face reading, palmistry, handwriting analyses and Vaastu Shastra. Thus began my experiments with horoscope rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment