Thursday 12 April 2012

Business person failure - From agony to ecstasy


I Kanti Bhai Shah would like to share my story with you about my recovery from a near hopeless situation. I was thinking about committing suicide as my business was going through a very bad phase. My economic status had come to such a standstill that I didn’t even have the money to pay for my son’s school fees. It can’t get worse than this. Isn’t it! My self confidence was at an all-time low.

My brother in law is a good friend. He gifted me a Zodiac Power Ring and asked me to wear it on my right hand. Eight days passed and I started feeling a lot relaxed. Somehow I managed to pay the school fees of my son with a few Fixed Deposits that I had completely forgotten about. I was thrilled when I received a call from one of my clients in UK who wanted me to dispatch a consignment to them and they were also willing to pay me advance payment. I had not been in touch with this client for more than three years and getting a call from him changed my life completely. I was filled with vigour and positive energy, my concentration levels increased considerably and the results of all my efforts were spellbinding. A year down the line my business is doing well. I had never even thought in my wildest of dreams that within a short period my fortunes will undergo such a massive change. 

I have also realized that my Zodiac Power Ring helps me be more patient, my blood pressure remains under check, I have realized the virtue of developing trustworthy relationships, my family life has improved and my son has come to respect the difficulties that his father has been through to ensure a safe future for him. My Zodiac Power Ring is my best friend….And wouldn’t you want to have a best friend as well!

From agony to ecstasy

My business was at an all time low and I was on the verge of a suicide. But thanks to my Zodiac Power Ring I got a consignment order from one of my clients in UK with whom I was not in touch with for the past three years. With my rapidly growing self confidence and self belief I emerged victorious as my business recovered completely and I saw good times once again. My Zodiac Power Ring is my best friend….Wouldn’t you want to have a best friend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment