Thursday 12 April 2012

Discover your renewed life - A renewed and rejuvenated life


I was going through bad times. For I was trying to put pieces of my life together after a bitter divorce from my wife Neelam of ten years and my two children Bunty and Bubbly were not willing to listen to my point of view. I have always been good at my work in my office (By the way I am Neeraj Madhvan, Creative Director in a well known advertising agency) but I had not been really enjoying myself. Or in other words my wrecked personal life was affecting my professional life as well.

A colleague and a friend Venkat Swamy suggested that I should be buying a Zodiac Power Ring. He mentioned the scientific reasoning behind making these Rings and how it has positively affected the lives of a wide variety of people from all walks of life. Today I am innately grateful to my friend Swamy for since wearing Zodiac Power Ring I am a changed person in every sense of the word. First and foremost I became relaxed in my mind and that in turn made me more positive. Something within told me that I should try and reorganize my life. My attitude changed from one of accusing my ex-wife of being wrong in everything to being more accommodating of her views towards our children. Surprisingly my children started liking my company on the weekends that they got to spend with me. I concentrated on making sure that they have a great time during their picnics and my work never comes in between their fun. It might sound strange to say this but today my ex-wife has become my best friend and my children idolize me. Who knows if things keep on improving like this…..Maybe we will remarry and that will be a great news for me.

The fact that my personal life has improved drastically has affected my professional life as well. I have been at the helm of some award winning advertising campaigns recently and a week ago our international office called up to say that I have been promoted to the post of National Creative Director. It can’t get bigger than that. My Zodiac Power Ring guides me as to how I should demarcate between my personal and professional life. What about you!

A renewed and rejuvenated life

My life was wrecked by my divorce. But since the time I’ve started wearing Zodiac Power Ring I’ve become more patient and accommodating with my ex-wife’s comments. And within a short span of time my ex-wife has become my best friend and my children idolize me as their hero. Who knows we might marry once again. My Zodiac Power Ring has also helped me win prestigious awards and now I am being promoted as the National Creative Director of the well known advertising agency that I work in. I am renewed and rejuvenated. Are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment