Thursday 12 April 2012

2.5 million people benefited. Why not you! 2.5 million people benefited. Why not you! Millions’ pride, unlucky envy


My name is Mrs Sharda Ugra and I am a teacher in a private college that is affiliated with Mumbai University. Even though my husband is working in a big MNC at a high post and I am not working for money but still I like being economically independent. Initially I was working on a per lectures basis. And after slogging the entire day for the entire month I hardly made enough money. I would hate to admit this but I was having this inferiority complex that my husband earns ten times of what I do and he doesn’t have to work as hard as I do.

I read the advertisement of Zodiac Power Ring in Bombay Times several times and after hearing about its positive effect from a few well-wishers I actually went ahead and bought it. The fact that it is a scientific creation and the maker of these Zodiac Power Rings has a Masters in Astronomy from a reputed American University finally convinced me into buying it. Now, what happened since then was simply amazing. Within nine days I was confirmed in the same college and my salary was at par with the recommendations of the fifth Pay Commission. That was great news for me. I became more positive in my approach and suddenly I realized that I became a far better teacher than before. The news spread around and I was offered to give lectures on weekends in a well known management coaching institute. They were paying highly for a mere one lecture. My economic independence also improved my relationship with my husband. Now even I can give him an expensive gift once in a while and trust me that’s a great feeling.

I would like to say to all you reading this that Zodiac Power Rings are a unique creation. And if two and a half million people the world over can benefit from it (Including many well recognized celebrities) then why can’t you. I am giving you a perspective of an educated person who wouldn’t talk good about something just for the heck of it. Zodiac Power Rings are the real jewels. And so are you….  

2.5 million people benefited. Why not you!
Millions’ pride, unlucky envy

On the ninth day that I had started wearing my Zodiac Power Ring I got the news that I have been appointed as a full time teacher in a reputed college eligible to getting salaries as per the fifth pay commission recommendations. Now I can actually give a few gifts to my husband and that makes me feel economically independent. If two and a half million people the world over can benefit from Zodiac Power Rings then what is it that is stopping you from going for it today!

I enjoy being a Housewife Now…

Namaskaar, My name is Vasundhara Deshpande. I am a housewife. I would like to share something about myself with all you people (And housewives in particular) reading this. Till around six months ago I was terribly bored with my life. The reason is simple…My husband and children used to go away in the morning to their office and school respectively. And for most part of the day I had practically nothing to do.

I didn’t enjoy the household chores and watching television for endless hours can cause severe headache and a sense of meaninglessness. To be honest I didn’t have many friends and spending long hours without speaking to anyone can make you feel like a ghost. Moreover I stopped enjoying making food as my husband was too busy and he hardly acknowledged the efforts I made in the kitchen. Weekends were even worse. For my husband used to sleep till ten in the morning. The children copied him. And then the entire day went away in him reading newspapers, drinking many cups of tea and talking for hours on the phone.

My mother called me one day and asked me to buy a Zodiac Power Ring. She is a religious lady and according to her this Panchadhatu Ring had been made from an ancient concept that has been mentioned in our scriptures as well. I must say mothers are always right. For within eleven days of wearing my Zodiac Power Ring there was a remarkable change in my life. I started enjoying the day to day chores, tried my luck with new recipes that my husband and children relished thoroughly and with loads of energy I finished my evening work faster. This enabled me to play with my children, help with their homework and I found enough self confidence to bulldoze my husband into taking all of us for an after-dinner drive. Sundays are different as well. For my husband gets up earlier than before and finishes up with his newspaper reading and phone calls before breakfast itself. I make sure that all of us go for a picnic, a movie or some sort of outing or the other every Sunday. To add to it, I have also joined a social organization in our area that looks after the causes of poor and illiterate women. Now I don’t waste my time watching baseless television serials, instead my free time goes in doing something constructive and worthwhile.

Thanks to my Zodiac Power Ring I am very happy and fulfilled. My husband and children listen to my views and I personally feel a more fulfilled individual. So all you bored-with-life housewives do try your luck with Zodiac Power Rings. It is simply unbelievable!

I enjoy being a Housewife Now…

My mother knew what a torrid time I was having as a housewife who didn’t have anything worthwhile to do. On her advice I started wearing my Zodiac Power Ring. Within few days I was filled with confidence into organizing my entire household; I started enjoying the daily chores and also joined a social welfare group that helps poor illiterate women. My Zodiac Power Ring has made me a better housewife and a very satisfied individual. What about YOU!   

No comments:

Post a Comment