Wednesday 25 April 2012

how zodiac rings affected my life.


Zodiac rings are rings made of paanchdhatu. Let me narrate my story and how zodiac rings affected my life. I was a middle class housewife, who was always struggling to find jobs. No matter how well I did in interviews I wouldn’t succeed. I tried hard, contacted people and prepared well for the interview, still success eluded me. I even consulted a friend who knew an astrologer, he took down my time of birth and place of birth and told me your struggle will continue, try fasting every Thursday. I started doing as told, but it was of no use. I continued my struggle.

I later contacted a friend who was working in the HR department of a company; she told me she would help me. I went to her company, cleared all the rounds, and in the final round I found that she was on leave that day, and somebody else would take my interview, I was rejected in the final round. I was totally dejected; I decided to give up my struggle totally. My husband also told me don’t try anymore, perhaps your luck is bad.

Suddenly I saw an advertisement of zodiac rings they said, on wearing these rings a person’s luck would change totally. I even read the story of the manufacturer who said he had personally used the rings and his luck had changed. I didn’t want to spend any money so initially I decided against purchasing that ring. I continued applying for jobs to multinational firms and kept failing.

While all this was happening, my husband got transferred to Mumbai, I moved with him to Mumbai. I thought it would be easy to find a job in Mumbai as there were many multinational firms here and there were better opportunities than in Nasik.  One of my friend also suggested zodiac rings to me, she said, her relationship with her husband had improved since she wore these rings. I discussed this with my husband. He laughed at the idea and said, he had no faith in the occult sciences. I even told him that the rings had a scientific basis, but he scoffed at the idea.

I shared my husband’s remarks with my friend. She said she would gift me the ring and then I could see the changes with my own eyes. The next day, she ordered the ring online for me and told me that I had to wear it on the right hand only. I could wear it on any finger except the middle finger. I was excited as I had already read many reviews of the astrology signs.

The next day I wore the ring after having bath and performing puja. I wore it in the forefinger as it was too big for the ring finger. You won’t believe it but two days after wearing the ring I got call for interview to a multinational firm and I got selected in the interview. Since the day I have worn that ring, I have been called for so many job interviews and I have a very good job today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment