Thursday 12 April 2012

You too can increase your efficiency - If I can be a celebrity then so can you


My brother-in-law is very interested in Jyotish Shastra. According to him one ought to change with times and scientific thought ought to be given a preference as well. He feels Zodiac Power Rings is the best link between the ancient past and the twenty first century. He told me that these Zodiac Power Rings are made up of Panchadhatu i.e. a combination of five very important metals ….Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc and Iron. “Shri Krishna gave a Panchadhatu Shield to Arjuna to fight with valour during the Mahabharata. This Shield helped Arjuna from his enemies, he concentrated very well for long hours of battle and went in with a very positive attitude,” he said.

He also told me that these Panchadhatu Rings (Zodiac Power Rings) were being worn by many celebrities, film starts and sportspersons as well and it has brought them luck. After listening to so much I immediately bought a Zodiac Power Ring for myself. Now, to tell you something about me then the news is that myself Harshad Deshmukh have a decent restaurant in Bandra, Mumbai. A restaurant that had never given me good results but within eight days I saw a massive change in my fortunes. A hugely popular restaurant ran into troubled waters with BMC and had to close down. And before we could prepare ourselves, a huge number of people started frequenting my restaurant.

A voice inside me said that I must make full use of this opportunity. I hired a new qualified Chinese Chef, worked on the interiors and the decor of my restaurant and also put up advertisements in newspapers giving away attractive offers as well as discounts. In a span of four months my restaurant is constantly booked and is rated highly by society Page 3 kind of people. Zodiac Power Rings did wonders for many celebrities but it has made a celebrity out of me within no time as I hobnob with the rich and the famous. Thank You Zodiac Power Rings

If I can be a celebrity then so can you

Since the day I’ve bought my Zodiac Power Ring my fortunes have undergone a massive change. My dull and deserted restaurant in Bandra, Mumbai suddenly became the most happening place with the closure of a busy restaurant nearby. An inner voice coaxed me into hiring a qualified Chinese Chef, re-do the interiors and I gave away advertisements in newspapers to receive an overwhelming response. My Zodiac Power Ring has made a celebrity out of me. What about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment