Thursday 12 April 2012

My Boss yells at me - The yelling Boss turns a good friend


Self Esteem and Self Respect are the two most treasured qualities that make a person. And when your boss yells at you for your slightest of mistakes then the interest level in work goes down. Now, I am in government service and don’t have the courage or inclination to give it up. Then what do I do to improve my relations with my Boss!
Before we move further, let me introduce myself….My Name is Satyajit Parab and I am the only earning member of my family besides my wife, three children, aged mother and an unmarried sister. It was my loving sister who is pursuing her post graduate studies to buy a Zodiac Power Ring for myself. I bought it reluctantly and had almost resigned to my inglorious fate.

It might sound like a fairy tale come true but trust me even I was taken in by surprise when everything started falling into places. To start with I started being very punctual in reaching office. I realized that my boss disliked anyone who reported late for work. My concentration power was getting better with each passing day and something within told me to start thinking from my Boss’ perspective. I paid special emphasis on the way I dressed up and gave specific instructions to my wife on ensuring that my clothes are absolutely clean with no hint of stains at all.

I realized that my Boss became rather sober with me and he also started giving me responsibilities that were meant for special people only. Initially he didn’t express opinion on the change in my attitude but it was the best day in my life when a Memo was circulated in the entire office that Mr Satyajit Parab has been declared as the best worker and that he is being promoted from his present position.

Apart from a great improvement in my relationship with my Boss, my Zodiac Power Ring also improved the conditions within my household. We have received a very good match for my sister and the increment and bonuses that I’ve received lately shall help me in her marriage plans. I am blessed because I always have my Zodiac Power Ring….  

The yelling Boss turns a good friend

I couldn’t find the reason as to why my Boss was always yelling at me till I bought a Zodiac Power Ring for myself. The new confidence instilled a renewed self esteem within me and I concentrated on being punctual to office, improved upon my inter-personal and communication skills and worked harder than before. My Boss gradually stopped being rude with me and instead promoted me from my present post. I am blessed because I wear Zodiac Power Ring….Do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment