Thursday 12 April 2012

Watch your dream come true campaign - Dreams do come true

Hi, my name is Sanjay Kumar. I hail from Ghaziabad, UP. I was the best actor in my college and always won prizes during all the Inter—University competitions. After completing my graduation, with star dust in my eyes I landed on the Mumbai Central station. I wanted to be the next Shahrukh Khan and I firmly believed and still do that I was far more talented than many of the star sons who waste a hell lot of their successful parent’s money by working in substandard films that flop miserably on the box office.


After spending two years struggling in the industry the prism of my dreams was badly shattered. I couldn’t even find a small accommodation for myself as I didn’t have the money to clear any of my bills. A few bit roles here and there barely helped me earn something to eat once or twice in a day. All the friends had turned their back on me and my state was getting from bad to worse. One day a film producer told me that he can’t give me a role in his next film but he can buy me a Zodiac Power Ring. According to him, this Panchadhatu Ring will remove my worries and help me find that elusive success in life.

On the fifth day after having started wearing my Zodiac Power Ring I successfully passed an audition test for a small but important role in a television serial. That day I had a sumptuous meal after almost three months. My performance was appreciated as I was working with a lot of confidence and positivity. The trust that I had lost in my abilities was getting back quickly. The TRP ratings of the serial became high and my role became bigger than conceived earlier. And since then I haven’t looked back. For I have worked in several TV serials, also done a few adds and hosted two award functions recently.
                                                                                                            
While I was halfway writing my views on my favourite Zodiac Power Rings, a producer walked in with a role for me in his forthcoming film. That is definitely a dream come true. I am realistic enough to know that everyone can’t be a Shahrukh Khan but still I have achieved far more money and prestige than my parents must have ever envisaged. Zodiac Power Rings made my dream come true….And if you want to believe in your dreams then do try…..Zodiac Power Rings

Starry starry dreams

As a struggling actor I faced tremendous difficulties till I started wearing Zodiac Power Rings. On the fifth day of wearing my Zodiac Power Ring, I got a small role in a TV Serial and with the success of that serial and the appreciation my performance received I managed to work in many more serials and a few adds. I have just signed for a small role in a film and I couldn’t be happier than what I am. Zodiac Power Ring has helped me realize my dream. So dream big and buy your Zodiac Power Ring today itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment