Thursday 12 April 2012

Attention to all parents

I am a better parent….Are you!

Being a parent is a great experience. Seeing the little one grow right before your eyes is the most amazing feeling as all of you reading this will surely agree. But as the children start growing up a parent comes across several problems. And many of these problems can be unique and exclusive in their own way. Let me share a few that I encountered on the road to becoming a successful parent.

To start with let me introduce myself. My name is Dipak Wagle and I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and a fairly good one at that. I have a thirteen year old son who is good in his studies and is very popular amongst his friends and people in general. He excels in extra curricular activities and also plays cricket rather well. But to tell you the truth he wasn’t always like this.

My son Dhruv till a couple of years ago was below average in his studies; he was overweight and to add to that his teachers had started complaining about his sluggish attitude. It was a wake-up call for me. I suddenly realized that my son doesn’t relate to me any more as I had not spent enough time with him in the last few years. Whatever I used to tell him didn’t have any impact on him. In fact he got worse and became defiant of whatever I said. It was a very disheartening phase for me as a parent for all that I had earned in all this years seemed meaningless. And then I read an advertisement of Zodiac Power Rings in Bombay Times. It said that the maker of this Ring had a Masters degree in Astronomy from USA and that these Rings made out of Panchadhatu have the potential to change destinies. Considering that the cost was a mere Rs. 1525/ I went ahead and bought myself one.

Since the day I’ve started wearing my Zodiac Power Ring in my right hand, my life has undergone a massive change. Within three days, my son started reacting to me more positively. He started listening to what I said and actually started making adjustments in his life according to my instructions. I was very clear about inculcating suitable changes in my son’s attitude. Somehow I started concentrating better and managed to finish my work faster than earlier. This helped me spend quality time with Dhruv and my wife Savita. I played cricket with him in the evenings and we went out on picnics on the weekends. There was more energy within me to help him complete his homework and practically work out a time table before the start of his final exams. My life has totally changed. My son as I told you in the beginning is good in everything that he does. This gives me immense satisfaction as a parent and surprisingly I am also doing much better in my work than before. All thanks to my Zodiac Power Ring.

I would love to recommend these wonderful Zodiac Power Rings to all you loving parents who are worried about their children. I am sure it will help you in becoming a better Parent. You can take my word for that!   

Want to become a better parent…Ask us how!

 Since the day I’ve started wearing Zodiac Power Rings I manage to finish my work faster than before. This allows me to spend quality time with my son Dhruv. I help him with his homework, play cricket and go out on picnics with my family on weekends. My son has turned a new leaf and is successful in everything be it studies, sports or other extra curricular activities. I am a proud parent, thanks to my Zodiac Power Ring. Wouldn’t you want to be a proud parent as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment