Thursday 12 April 2012

A new sunrise in a Senior Citizen’s life!!


Life can be cruel especially when one is old and helpless. The day begins in despair and ends in hopelessness. It seems as if nobody needs you and worthlessness creeps in alarmingly. Deterioration of health is a foregone conclusion and aches and pains are as common as the sunset everyday. I am sure I am not the only one who has had these depressing feelings at sixty seven. Well, the only difference is that I managed to overcome it and I am sure you can do the same as well, courtesy Zodiac Power Rings.

I Shrikant Deshpande retired from my job five years ago. After working for almost thirty eight years of my life I thought that retirement would be a welcome change from the daily grind. My daughters were already married and there weren’t any responsibilities to fulfill. I was living in my own 2BHK flat that I had bought with my wife Gayatri. But I had never thought that retirement will be such a painful experience. There was nothing to do the entire day except reading newspapers and watching TV but how long can you do it. The neighbours don’t have time to waste on an old man like me even though I’ve always helped them during their hour of need. Everyone seems to be busy, even my own daughters seldom drop in at home in spite of the fact that they live close by. I decided to go for early morning walk but somehow the consistency was missing. The depression was so huge that I felt like ending my life rather than waiting for death to come naturally.

My wife was very sympathetic as she knew how much I missed my daily routine prior to retirement. She brought a Zodiac Power Ring for me. Since she is very religious and she knows the heightened qualities of Panchadhatu, she was very sure that it will surely help me in overcoming my depression. The results were exceptional. Within a week’s time I found myself immensely motivated towards getting up early in the morning and going for a long walk. My concentration levels increased while reading newspapers or watching news on TV and something within told me to write letters to the editor of prominent newspapers expressing my views on issues of social development. Seeing my first letter in a prominent daily I felt overjoyed. I started reading books and novels that I always wanted to but never had time earlier. To add to it I have started a small real estate consultancy at my home where I help people find rented accommodation in nearby locality. It also helps me earn some money and trust me it is a great feeling to earn any amount of money at my age.

I am very grateful to the makers of Zodiac Power Rings and if they are reading it then they would be glad to know that I have recommended it to many of the friends that I made during my morning walks and even to a few of my clients. To tell you the truth if they want I would love to be their franchisee. Zodiac Power Rings has given me a new lease of life and I would be honoured if more people benefit from its immense Power and with an attractive price of Rs. 1525/ I am sure not too many people will mind spending such a small sum of money for Big Gains.

               A new sunrise in a Senior Citizen’s life

Zodiac Power Rings helped me revive my life after the depressing phase post retirement. I am positive about following a new routine of early morning walks, writing letters to prominent newspapers on social issues and even run a small real estate consultancy that helps me earn some extra money. I would love to become a franchisee of Zodiac Power Rings as I am already recommending it to so many of my friends and clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment