Thursday 12 April 2012

My life has changed thereafter campaign!!


Life has more meaning with Zodiac Power Rings


I have never really had to make any extra efforts to earn money for myself as we have a thriving family business. But in spite of never having had any shortage of anything, I used to feel as if my life is meaningless. When I saw my college friends struggle through life to earn respect and position then I used to feel very small in front of them. At the outset nobody can really understand my situation as I seem to be having everything. And then Rasiklal Chaudhry (Yes, that’s me) slipped a Zodiac Power Ring in his right hand and the life changed for better.

I had a habit since my college days of writing a diary. But it was only after wearing Zodiac Power Ring that I realized that I could actually write quite well in Hindi language. For the first time in my life I channelised all my energies in a positive direction. I collected all my diaries and taking my real life instances from them I started writing a semi autobiographical novel. I realized I managed to write together for several hours and more importantly I was having this enormous self belief that my novel will be received well by the readers. And that’s what happened….

My first novel Ateet ke panne (Pages of the past) was a bestseller. For the first time in my life I was getting recognition for work that was done by me and not my esteemed family members. There were functions and felicitations to be attended while newspaper interviews made me a celebrity. I was surprised when I spoke publicly and that too with a lot of confidence. When a reporter asked me the reason for my success as a writer then I wasn’t hesitant in telling him that it had to be Zodiac Power Ring. For if it wouldn’t have been for Zodiac Power Ring I might still have been continuing with an inconsequential comfortable life.

To be honest the most surprising part is that with my success as a writer now I don’t have any aversion towards my family business. And with a renewed zeal I look after my business with a different kind of positive attitude. For the first time in my life I am enjoying doing it and there’s rapid growth there as well. I am busy these days with my second novel. And some day I shall surely write a long book on my favourite Zodiac Power Ring. Good luck to all of you…With Zodiac Power Rings. 

Life has more meaning with Zodiac Power Rings

I, Rasiklal Chaudhry was having a successful family business but I always missed the excitement that goes with being a self made man. I tried my luck with Zodiac Power Rings and I actually went on to rewrite my own destiny. The diary that I had been writing for all these years served as a research material for a highly acclaimed semi autobiographical novel. I also started enjoying my business for the first time in my life…..All this because of Zodiac Power Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment