Monday 23 April 2012

My Experiments With Horoscope Rings


The story of my life has several ups and downs and it may appear like a movie story, but because of these ups and downs, I started looking for a solution that would help me live my life happily without having to go through these problems. This made me research on horoscope rings. The story of my life and my experiments with zodiac rings that would change my luck and my desire to share my good luck with others has made me narrate my life story to you. I faced most of the trials of my life with equanimity, but all the while, I was looking for a solution that would help me enjoy my life to the full. Let me first tell you my story in brief.

I was born in the year 1960, in Mumbai in a lower middle class family. My father was a farmer from West Bengal. He came to Mumbai for better job prospects. He learnt jewellery manufacturing and started his own jewellery business at Zaveri Bazaar, in the year 1945. We lived in a small house in a Mumbai chawl. The room was just 100sq ft. in area. My family comprised of my mother, father, three elder sisters and a younger brother. I was the fourth child, but  I was elder among the sons. The responsibility of looking after my father’s business fell on  me as I was the eldest son. When I was a kid, my father’s business was running well. He could afford to buy a three bedroom flat in Marine Drive. Life was good and everything was running smoothly.  Suddenly my father suffered a huge loss in business, he had to unfortunately sell the house at Marine Drive and buy a smaller one room kitchen flat in Mahim to pay off the debts he had incurred due to the loss in business. We took the changes in lifestyle in our stride .

No comments:

Post a Comment