Thursday 12 April 2012

Real Life Campaign - From hell to heaven


After turning forty I suddenly realized that my life is going nowhere. I had tried my luck with various jobs and there were brief phases where I tried my luck with small businesses as well. the frustration led me into drinking alcohol. This occasional bad habit became a regular feature as I was desperate to escape from the hollow reality of my life. As it has happened in many other homes, my family got adversely affected. My wife and two children even tried committing suicide. But by God’s grace they were saved and that’s when the alarm bells started ringing crazily in my mind.

I saw an advertisement of Zodiac Power Rings in a newspaper somewhere. The add said that these rings are scientifically created and helps in the over all development of an individual. And what appealed to me the most was their assurance that I could get 80% refund within two weeks if I don’t get the desired results. The man behind these rings has a Masters in Astronomy from a prominent America University and that definitely enhanced the credibility in my eyes.

It has been almost two years and my Zodiac Power Ring hasn’t been taken off my right hand finger even once. For within ten days of wearing my Zodiac Power Ring, my loan got sanctioned for starting my own business. Now, I had been trying for this loan for the last five years but due to one reason or the other it never got sanctioned. My business took off in a small but significant way. I never knew that I had so much of energy and that too after crossing forty. I became organized, was more open to positive suggestions from people close to me and most importantly I completely stopped drinking alcohol. My family life improved tremendously and my wife is very happy as I regularly give her adequate money for spending on her own shopping and beauty treatment. Something that I never managed to do earlier. My children have all the amenities of comfort at home itself and now their friends don’t tease them not having a microwave oven, computer etc. I am deeply indebted to the makers of Zodiac Power Rings. They have helped me change my life. For better, of course!

From hell to heaven

My life was going nowhere. I couldn’t hold on to any job nor could I make any headway in any of the small businesses that I started and if it wouldn’t have been for my Zodiac Power Ring, I would still have been continuing with my wretched habit of drinking alcohol. Within ten days my loan got sanctioned, my business made steady progress and I started accepting responsibility better than ever before. I am positive in life and strive for higher goals everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment