Thursday 12 April 2012

Remove the mask of negative factors in life

Now the darkness can’t eclipse your confidence

When I was young I used to literally scorn at my mother when she used to talk about the age old phenomenon of Buri Nazar and stuff like that. It is obvious that when you are young and recklessly restless these things don’t matter but as the time goes by one realizes that jealousy, back biting and negative vibrations are realities of life. After passing out from Times School of Journalism and having already written for major publications like The Sunday Times of India, The Pioneer, Sunday Review etc. I thought that I am meant for big time but it was not to be.

I was startled to find out how my classmates resorted to extremely cheap tricks to get excellent placements within a major newspaper group. Most of them were girls and they didn’t mind stooping to any limits to please their mentors. In spite of the fact that I had far superior writing skills, newsgathering skills and networking abilities, I was sidelined from all good offers within that same newspaper group. A few of my classmates actually spread false rumours about me and this further hampered my chances. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and if it wouldn’t have been for my mother I may have succumbed to the pressures of the world.

She gave me Zodiac Power Ring to be worn on any finger other than the tall middle finger of my right hand. From day one I felt some change in my spirit as I started getting positive vibrations from within. I felt like going out and meeting friends, watching movies and generally chilling out. There was a whole new perspective towards life. I started exercising regularly in a gymnasium and also read voraciously. With the passage of time I started a small advertising agency of my own where we made advertisements for radio and television. I have also written a couple of books for which I was paid very well. And at twenty seven years of age when I look back I realize I am in a far more comfortable position both financially as well as in terms of the amount of work done by me over all these years as compared with the same jealous classmates who tried putting me down. All this happened because of my Zodiac Power Ring. My best friend for life…

Remove the mask of negative factors in life
Now the darkness can’t eclipse your confidence

 I was young and reckless but when I passed out from a prominent school of Journalism my classmates jealously put a lot of obstacles in my path driving me to an almost imminent nervous breakdown. My mother made me wear a Zodiac Power Ring to combat the Buri Nazar. I am a changed person today as I have a small advertising agency and have also written two books for which I was paid very well. Today at thirty I am doing far better than any of my jealous classmates. All this has happened because of my best friend for life…Zodiac Power Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment