Friday 11 May 2012

Can Zodiac rings change your destiny


What do you do when times are testing you, do you rush to look for a solution or do you face the situation like a stoic with equanimity. I have often found in my life that times are testing me, often I have wondered why only me, why not somebody else. But that sadly does not reduce the magnitude of the problem.
Let me tell you my story. I work in a software firm. I’m well educated, and I got married to a well-educated and a lovely woman. However ever since I got married I have been facing problems. My wife whom I love very much constantly suspects me. She feels somebody will take me away from her. I have explained everything to her and done everything to convince her that she is the only one I love but it is of no use. Her suspicion has become so strong that she is seeing a psychiatrist. Secondly, though I work hard and get along with everybody, my promotion in my office has stopped and nobody in my office likes me. I constantly face problems in office. All the extra workload is shifted on me and people laugh at me behind my back.
At home, I don’t get along with my neighbours and I keep facing problems with my car every other day. I have often considered shifting to a new locality but in these times when the rates of land is so high, it is not an easy thing to shift to a new locality or buy a new house.

Initially I was just patient and thought the problems would go away on their own. I thought once the situation changes things will change, but my wife’s suspicions kept on increasing. My office troubles never seemed to be going away. My car kept on giving trouble in spite of the mechanics declaring that there was nothing wrong with the car, it was perfectly fine. My office people disliked me more and more. This is when I started looking for some solutions in the form of lucky stones, emblems etc. I was advised by gemologist to wear a yellow sapphire. I went ahead and bought it, yet my troubles did not end. In fact I found no change in anything. All my troubles remained just as they were. This when a friend advised me to buy zodiac power rings. I asked him what they were, he said they were made according to your sun signs and once you wear them, you will find a drastic change in your life. I was skeptical, but my problems were so many that I decided to give it a try. I first bought one ring for my wife and you won’t believe me, but after wearing the ring I found a change in her behaviour within a month. She became calm, patient and understanding. This is when I decided to buy the ring for myself, after I wore the ring, I suddenly felt more calm and patient. I no longer bothered about what my colleagues were saying behind my back and suddenly the extra work load, was because of the appreciation for my work.

I found my destiny completely changed since I wore the zodiac power rings, so I would suggest to you that please go and buy one ring for yourself, if you are facing any problems they will just melt away.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post on zodiac rings. Find the importance of Navaratna Gemstones

    http://www.hindudevotionalblog.com/2011/12/navaratna-nine-gems-in-hindu-astrology.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information as well as wonderful style you obtained right here! I must thank you for discussing your thoughts and period to the stuff you publish!! Indian Astrology Signs.

    ReplyDelete